THE HELL YES CIRCLE GROUP RULES
Hey Amazing One!
In order to keep the Hell Yes Circle Facebook Group as positive and helpful as possible (and because my attorney says I have to do this), we have created some group rules to preserve the incredible quality of the posts and value shared inside.
Please note by requesting to join the group and being approved into the group, you automatically agree to the rules below.
I created this group because I often find the world of Mindset, Inspiration &Motivation, Manifesting, Miracles, Spirituality, Law of Attraction, etc., un-relatable. So much of the material and instruction don’t feel like me, how I talk, how I live, etc. One of the biggest things I’ve learned in my journey is that for any of this stuff to work, we have to feel a lot of positive emotional charge behind our words and actions. Couldn’t find much of that, so I created The Hell Yes Project and this Facebook group.
This group is a safe place for anyone who wants to explore these ideas, from those completely new to those who practice or even teach mindset, manifesting, spirituality, etc. We are all here to help each other.
Types of posts appreciated here:
-Tips, motivation and pictures of what you're working on.
- Questions. All questions related to mindset, manifesting, miracles, law of attraction, spirituality, etc. are welcome here. We are here to support each other the best we can.
Rules (For the love of all that’s holy, please don’t make me enforce these. Such a drag.)
1. Read the "pinned post" at the top of the group upon approval. This will give you an introduction to who Sarah Robinson is, why she created the group, and what the group is all about. You'll get a great idea of whether this group is for you or not, and will give you a chance to grab some incredible free stuff to make your journey that much more fun!
2. Please stay on topic in this group. There is all kinds of other stuff happening in the world, and I get it. I also know that I can go down a rabbit hole after any squirrel that crosses my path. I want all of us to be able to FOCUS.
3. No promos/sales except for on FRIDAYS. There will be TWO threads on Fridays - one for FREEBIES and one for SALES PAGE LINKS.
Definition of promo:
-selling anything (product, services, course, training, program)
-offering a free whatever
-promoting a webinar or live training event
-posting a link to your OWN or other websites.
-posting links to your social media profiles (FB, Twitter, IG, Periscope, etc) or posting your “handle” unless someone directly asks for it. I keep social media links on specific posts which I do from time to time.
-posting any images or photos that have your website URL, your business name/logo, or using your business-related hashtags on them
-linking to a personal blog post or video directly on the main wall
-posting links to your Youtube Channel or videos that promote you/your business
-posting directly from your business page into the group
-asking people to message you for more info on something
-posts that read ‘Ask me anything about XYZ’ or the ‘I’m free for the next XX minutes to answer questions about XYZ’ or any other similar variations
Basically if it feels like a promo then it is a promo.
THINGS THAT AREN’T ALLOWED AT ALL EVER:
—>No promoting of other Training whether that is online or in person. If you have a Training coming up please ask me for permission first. I decide if the Training can be advertised.
—>No promoting of other Facebook groups or any other groups outside of the Hell Yes Circle. There are a TON of snake oil salesmen out there and I can’t check out each and every group to make sure they aren’t one.
—>No messaging members of the group if they didn’t address you in the group first. No spamming each other in personal Facebook messages. If you do this you will deleted and banned permanently from the group. No second chances.
—>No posting affiliate links to get people to sign up in other programs or platforms (no affiliate links are allowed in this group at all. Turns out if something goes sour I can end up getting in trouble for it! Good thing my lawyer let me know this.
—> No charity posts or asking for money in this group.
—> No friend requests, follow for follow, or page liking threads.
4. BE KIND, POSITIVE & UPLIFTING. This is a place to learn. No criticizing. No exceptions. (Loving and firm is different and we can talk about that as a topic. I know you know the difference because you are a grownup.) If you have nothing nice to say to another member, please just remove yourself from the group. I’ll kick you out for this, promise. No second chances.
5. Please SHARE VALUE that you have to give. If you have tips, tricks, and awesome stories about mindset, manifesting, miracles, law of attraction, spirituality, etc. a we want to hear all about it. This is a COMMUNITY above all.
6. Be helpful. If you have an answer to someone's question or a solution to help a member out, please offer it. That's what this group is all about! Supporting one another!
7. Rules for when you are having a bad day: We all have them, it’s part of life. Pretending you aren’t having it is about the worst thing you can do. You can post about it here as long as you ask for and are ready to receive encouragement and support from the group. I’ll delete anything that starts turning into a pity party.
8. Posting links to personal blog posts and video in the COMMENTS of someone’s thread is okay. If someone asks a question and you have content that can help them, feel free to comment with any links you’d like. If someone asks a question go ahead and post a video with the answer in the comments on their question. However, don’t be sneaky and post your link in a comment if it doesn’t relate to the poster’s question or try to sneak in what you think is a non-salesy sales pitch.
9. No creating or uploading new documents in the group. Any documents/files not created or uploaded by me or my team will be deleted.
10. What happens in the Hell Yes Circle STAYS in the Hell Yes Circle. Please do not copy or share any content posted in the group without prior consent from the original poster. I want this group to be a safe place for people to vent, cry, and share struggles. Let’s help each other the best we can.
Also, if someone posts information that is intimate and personal, let’s show love and compassion and support for people when they are overwhelmed and frustrated.
Life is not always filled with unicorns, fairies and butterflies. There are down times too. Let’s be gentle with each other during those times of need.
11.. Do not personal message any members of the group or email people spamming them after you find them in this group. Pitching to people in a private message will get your banned from the group. If someone reports you to me for doing something like this you will be banned immediately.
12. No asking others to share links to other FB groups, or any other groups outside of The Hell Yes Circle.
13. When sharing a” win” or “revelation” please do not post a link with your post. We love celebrating each other’s awesomeness but don’t make a winning post into a promo by adding a link. Thanks! If you break the rules, I reserve the right to remove you.
**Just a note: remember that this is a group where anyone can join who is interested in this stuff. Do not share content that is private. I, Sarah Robinson The Hell Yes Circle Pty Ltd., am not responsible if someone steals a business idea from you. Just be mindful of what you are posting. If I see that you have stolen an idea, a picture, re-posted or done whatever else with any of my pictures or posts or videos you will be banned. For good.
14. Messaging admins or moderators about why your post was removed, if it was removed, is not allowed. The post was removed because a rule was broken. Please come back and re-read the rules if necessary before your next post. If you break a rule once, we will forgive you as we all make mistakes from time to time. A second rule break will result in immediate removal from the group.
15. This one is the most important rule of them all: HAVE A TON OF FUN! This group has the potential to change your life. Use that to your advantage! Ask questions, share your experiences, let us know what you're manifesting, provide your best tips, talk about your stuck places and feel free to share inspirational articles, videos, blogs, and images that do NOT redirect to your website or offerings (unless it's in the Friday thread).
Sunday – #GratitudeSunday (What are you grateful for? If you live in a first world country, your list is looooong.)
Monday – #SelfCare ( What are you Doing to take care of yourself?)
Tuesday – #Intentions
Wednesday – #Worry ( What are your biggest worries right now? Let the Circle help.)
Thursday #Tip ( Anything you would like to share)
Friday – #Sales and #Freebies
Saturday #HellYesLookWhatIManifested - Pretty self-explanatory, yes?
So excited that you are here!!
IMPORTANT: If you think that a member broke a rule, please report their post to ADMINS, and NOT to Facebook. That way, it will allow us to check out the post from our end and remove it if needed. Reporting it to Facebook doesn't do anything but flag the post for their review.
*Please note that I will probably break my own rule sometimes. If there’s something going on over at The Hell Yes Project that will be helpful or beneficial to the group, I’ll promote it.
If you have agreed to the rules of the group, we would LOVE to welcome you kickass community called The Hell Yes Circle Please send us a request and we will approve you soon!